Face to Face courses are delivered by F.A.S.T. First Aid Training Statement of Attainment is issued by PST Training RTO #45198 Blended delivery (online and face to face) are delivered by F.A.S.T. First Aid Training Statement of Attainment is issued by Allens Training RTO #90909
Public CPR & FIRST AID Courses
There are significant changes to training delivery due COVID-19.
It is important that you understand these changes prior to registering.
Course dates times and details are at the bottom of this page.
Due to restrictions and social distancing requirements courses cannot be run face to face in large groups. A new online training format has been designed so we can continue to deliver training and maintain our workplace compliance. ALL theory training MUST be done online prior to the short practical training session. CPR practical training takes approx 10 minutes and First Aid practical takes approx 20-30 minutes with a maximum of 2 people only per time slot. Online learning MUST be completed no less than 6 hours prior to your booked face to face assessment.
So how do you pay, book and do your online learning.......
STEP ONE - PAY
- Decide on the date you would like to book in for your practical assessment. Click PAY NOW.
STEP TWO - BOOK
- Read your confirmation email there are IMPORTANT instructions you must follow.
- The link in your confirmation email will take you the training desk where you will register for your practical time slot and set you up to complete your online learning. (Please note your practical time slot cannot be changed once booked.)
*** Please make sure you booking in for the correct course, cpr is at the top of the list of courses, you will need to scroll down for first aid time slots. ******
STEP THREE - LEARN
- Complete your online learning, make sure you let the entire video play before doing the quiz. You will get a green tick when a section has been completed.
*** Online learning must be completed by 5pm of the day PRIOR to your practical assessment***
STEP FOUR - ASSESSMENT
- Arrive on time for your practical assessment, not too early and please don't be late!!!! Please practice social distancing when you are waiting for your assessment. Please wait outside, we will come and collect you when it is time. You will be asked to sign in, we will do your assessment, answer any questions and you will be free to go. Your certificate will be available in your training portal (where you did the online learning 24 hours after your practical assessment)
CPR only - HLTAID001 only $59
Full First Aid inc CPR- HLTAID003 - $129
First Aid in a childcare setting - HLTAID004 - $145
LOCATION OF PRACTICAL SESSIONS
Bluecare Ipswich - 15 Robertson Road Eastern Heights. (Enter through the beige colour bond gate on the main driveway)
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Online Learning Support - Head to our facebook page and post a question in the ASK A TRAINER post. You may find your question has already been answered here.
If a CPR course refund is required to be processed it will be done so less an admin and processing fee of $5 to cover bank fee's and charges.
If a First Aid Course refund is required to be processed it will be done so less an admin and processing fee of $9 to cover bank fee's and charges.
If you have downgraded your course from First Aid to CPR a $9 fee will be deducted to cover bank fee's and charges.
Re booking and No Show
If you need to change your practical assessment time slot or you do not turn up for your practical assessment and we need to rebook you for another session the following fee's will apply. (These fee's will be waived if you are able to provide a medical certificate)
Re booking CPR practical assessment - $20 re booking fee
Re booking First Aid or Childcare First Aid practical assessment - $50 re booking fee
Training is being delivered by F.A.S.T. First Aid Training, RTO issuing certificate is Allens Training #90909